How to Create a Branded PayPal.me Donation Link
How to create a PayPal.me link. These are personalized links that allow you to put your name in them to make it easy to remember (e.g., PayPal.me/newcreationchurch). Best of all, they’re easy to set up. Simply follow these steps to get your own PayPal.me link:
- Visit this webpage on PayPal's site.
- Enter a business name or a word or a phrase that your organization identifies with, this will follow the "PayPal.me/" part of the URL.
For example, if you choose "NewCreationChurch", your URL will be "PayPal.me/NewCreationChurch".
- Log in or create a PayPal account.
- Customize the web page for your PayPal.me account for customers or donors to see when they click your link. For example, you can add your logo to the header of your PayPal.me page.
- After you set up your link. Paste it into the "Set up PayPal Giving Link" section on the churchme app.
- You're done!
Taken from - https://mcahalane.com/how-to-create-a-great-paypal-donate-link